It’s that time of year again!
Changeover Tests are going to be next week, containing 50 Questions this year. 25 will be company specific, and 25 from the Corps of Cadets handbook.
Here is a list of things to know to pass the Corps of Cadets section:
Corps of Cadets Handbooks (total of 27 Pages)
o Chapter 1, p 1-2, (2 pages)
o Chapter 2, p 3-8, (5 Pages)
o Chapter 3, p 26-33 (7 pages)
o Chapter 5, p 35-42 (7pages)
o Chapter 7, p 55-61 (6pages)
All Cadets Should Know:
· Corps of Cadets Values (there are only 6)
· Mission of the Academy and Corps of Cadets
· What is a cadet?
· Division and Company Structure (positions)
· What is the company and division chain of command
o What’s a chit
o What’s a watch bill, who signs it, who approves it
· Uniform and Grooming Standards
o Know what each uniform is comprised of, what is and isn’t allowed
o What is the first Friday of every month?
o Color devices, name tags/tapes, and insignia for your class
o Rules about work boots, work uniforms and covers
o Times: late, absent, demerits for each
o Where each division stands, where your squad stands,
· Standards of Conduct know demerits for:
o Late/absent from watch, formo, mandatory meetings
o All Class I violations demerits (absent from watch, Alcohol violation, housing agreement,
o All class II Violations demerits (groming and Uniform violatiosn, get the word, formation absence/late, absence from watch 24hr (or on call)vs. 4 hr
· Demerit limits for: watch absence, late, alcohol in duty and non duty status, grooming, formation, failure to get word, Late from liberty on cruise
· Watch Standing
o Late/absent how many min. is each, how many demerits is each
o On-call rules, when to sign the book
o Watch Structure
o Watch Specific Tasks,
o Times to show up (Tuesday at 1600-2000 vs. Saturday 1600-2000)
o Homework on watch
o Logbook, who fills it out and what to fill out
o Round sheets, Evals, Logbooks,
o All watch specific tasks are the responsibility of whom?